*This job is fully remote with the possibility to work from our NYC office*
If you join us, what will you do?
Build and maintain a real-time big data pipeline and reporting system for PowerInbox. The data pipeline will feed our AI and analytics platform. The reporting system will automatically distribute reports to recipients on a configurable schedule. As needed, you will provide special reports as requested by sales and operations teams. This role offers opportunities to work with big data, data science, cloud computing, and the latest software technology.
- Build and maintain a data pipeline for powerinbox machine learning.
- Assist with the development of a data warehouse on which reports are derived.
- Process 8 billion event transactions each month.
- Assure data is captured and stored without loss.
- Write code to provide reports for powerinbox.
- Write a system that will run reports on a configurable schedule.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information.
In order to be great at your job,
A fast learner; have great analytical skills; relentless and persistence in accomplishing goals; enthusiastic with an infectious personality.
Efficiently; with flexibility; proactively; with attention to detail; to high standards.
Emphasize honesty and integrity; require teamwork; have open communication; follow-through on commitments; stay calm under pressure.
Four to six years experience with Python or R; three or more years experience developing and deploying software on Linux; three or more years working with SQL; at least two years experience providing data analysis; professional experience with data science knowledge; and working knowledge of BI tools and software.
This is extra, but if you have it, it will make us happy
- Experience working remotely
- Knowledge of/interest in the digital and AdTech landscape
- Experience working with big data