If you join us, what will you do?
- Manage projects relating to digital media campaigns adhering to budget, schedule, bid pricing and reporting using project management methodologies.
- Plan, initiate and manage day-to-day online media campaign operations and campaign management for all advertisers using project management tools.
- Work with product, engineering, and sales to establish and execute project communication plans using communications and project management tools.
- Direct and coordinate activities with campaign advertisers to optimize campaigns on a creative, placement and conversion level.
- Develop project plans for information technology projects to achieve successful initial customer setup, registering customer companies into the system and creating/managing user accounts.
- Develop project plans for information technology projects to create data sets and analyze conversion reporting to best optimize clients’ ROI.
- Confer with project personnel to identify issues and resolve problems relating to setting up new advertisers, spent limits, CPC’s Geography & device targeting by using JSON configuration files.
- Work with the product development team to develop and update project plans for information technology projects using technology programming languages aimed at improving and enhancing elements in our algorithm such as revenue pacing, source-specific bid pricing, ad placement, and user interface.
- Prepare reports regarding project milestones and status by conducting business analysis, product requirements, data review and analysis and optimization using big data tools such as Splunk.
- Exceed client’s expectations by establishing and executing a project communications plan while maintaining a value-added relationship with key customer stakeholders.
In order to be great at your job, you’ll need:
MA degree in Management, IT or computer science + 6 months experience as a project manager
6 months of work experience with the following skills:
- Ad Operations
- Campaign Management
- Client Engagement
- Business Process Redesign
- Real-Time Advertising
- Business Analysis;
6 months of work experience with the following tools:
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook), Google Docs
- Technology/ Coding – Node.js, Atom Editor, Command-line interface, JSON
- Technology/ Programming Languages – JAVA, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Project Management Tools – MS Project, Workfront, Confluence, Jira, MS SharePoint
- Communication/ Project Management Tools – Slack, Asana, Basecamp, Trello
- Cloud Computing Platform such as Amazon web services
- Web Hosting Service such as Github
- Analyzing Big Data Tool such as Splunk
- Project Management Methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, Waterfall 10
- Gathering Tools such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), MS VISIO, Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity diagrams