Join us in building a cutting edge platform from scratch with the QA team leader, using the latest tech stack. You’ll have a significant impact on creating a brand new product, much like in a startup, but with the resources and backing of a profitable company.
If you join us, what will you do?
- Full Hands-on in software programming
- Expand all operations that affect quality and stability
- Optimized for simplicity and performance
- Design & implement both UI & API level
- Identifying, reporting, documenting and tracking bugs
In order to be great at your job, you’ll need to:
- At least 3 years in as software Automation engineer
- Experience working with Selenium
- Experience with Rest API
- Experience with performance testing (LoadRunner, JMeter or equivalent)
- Experience with database testing (SQL)
- Experience with Linux scripting and remote execution
- Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline
- Excellent English and communications skills
- Team player, yet with the ability to work independently
This is not a must, but if you have it- it will make us happy:
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash, Groovy
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS, Firebase
Why We Are
We believe that personalized, one-on-one communication with audiences is the key to long-term publisher success.
What We Are
We are publisher-focused, offering a best in class platform that empowers them to take back their audience engagement with one-on-one personalized, automated, multichannel messaging.
Who We Are
We are a diverse, global team who loves to innovate, have fun and make things happen, and we’re looking for energetic, motivated, top-tier talent to join our squad.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com