In this edition of “The Power Behind PowerInbox” series, we’re excited to introduce Ariel Weinstein, one of our top Business Development Representatives!
Ariel (pronounced AH-ree-el) joined PowerInbox in June, 2020. He is originally from London, England and studied Business Management in Westminster University. Ariel moved to Israel in the summer of 2019, and he currently lives in Tel Aviv.
Let’s learn a bit more about Ariel!
1. What do you love most about your role at PowerInbox?
Working with really great people. Powerinbox isn’t a team, but one big family! And best of all, I love educating Brad about football and supporting a real team like Tottenham!
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Be organised, be motivated and be prepared for rejection — but be willing to get up, continue and soldier on.
3. What is your favorite quote?
Its nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice!
4. What is the superpower you’d choose?
Having the power to know what other people are thinking.
5. What’s your favorite place you’ve ever traveled to?
Rome – bellissima!
6. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure & why?
Sweets (or candy if you’re American)..
7. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
Travel to South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia) but this might have to wait a while now…
8. What animal best describes you & why?
Lion – firstly my name in Hebrew means ‘Lion of God’. Secondly, I’m a fighter and don’t give up on the things I want in life — a trait that’s important in sales!
9. What’s something you want to do in the next year professionally that you haven’t been able to do before?
Build a sales team here at PowerInbox.
We hope you enjoyed learning more about Ariel Weinstein and the team of talented people who power PowerInbox. Thanks to them, we have gotten to where we are today: the only personalized Push & Email Messaging Platform built exclusively for publishers.
If you’re interested in learning more about what we do, drop us a note.