PowerInbox recently hosted the 2nd roundtable — called “Post Cookies” — in the 3-part series: “Managing Chaos: Post COVID, Post Cookies, Post Consumer (r)Evolution“.
This roundtable was about strategies for ending reliance on third-party data and how publishers can implement creative audience engagement tactics.
PowerInbox’s CEO, Jeff Kupietzky, was joined by these 6 leaders in the digital publishing industry to discuss the future of the digital advertising ecosystem in a post-cookie world:
- Scott Messer, SVP Media @Leaf Group
- Nicole Lesko, SVP Data, Ad Platforms & Monetization @Meredith
- Linda Chen, Programmatic Revenue @Chegg
- Jason Tate, Director Programmatic, Partnership Development @MediaNews Group
- Jonathan Penn, SVP Revenue @Livingly Media
- Mike Richter, Director Programmatic Partnerships @Jukin Media
In this roundtable discussion, Jeff and the panelists discussed how to entice ad partners with data that’s unique to the audience or publication, and the shift from quantitative audience metrics like CTR to more qualitative/performance data like context and intent.
Get some tips from these publishing powerhouses about how you can develop your post cookies strategies, too.
The next roundtable event, “Post Consumer (r)Evolution”, will take place on November 18th. Click here to register.