We were honored to have our CEO Jeff Kupietzky be invited to sit down with Website Planet’s Ditsa Keren for an interview about why publishers need to take back ownership of their audiences and how they can increase subscriber engagement from existing email lists.
They started off the discussion with a brief history of PowerInbox and where the company is today. As Jeff put it:
“Today, our core business is helping digital publishers monetize email newsletters with contextually relevant and personalized ad recommendations, and we’re branching out into other channels as well, like push notifications. Our vision is for multichannel audience engagement and monetization all on the same platform.”
Then, the interview really got started, and Ditsa jumped right in with some very intelligent questions, including:
- What are the most fundamental things to think about when it comes to creating a personalized marketing strategy?
- What should a publisher do to increase email open rates and subscriber engagement?
- How do you find the balance between gathering customer data to improve UX and guarding customer privacy?
- What types of tools should publishers use? What do they need in order to succeed during these unprecedented times?
- How does PowerInbox keep up with dynamic data, such as evolving user interests?
- What are the trends and technologies that you anticipate becoming more prominent in the years to come?
Jeff signed off the interview saying:
“We’re super excited about that future, where we can help publishers increase the relevancy of their content, attract more engaged end users, and do it in a way that directly grows their revenue.”
Do you want to find out what else Jeff has to say about how to engage subscribers? Read the full interview on Website Planet, here.
If you’re ready to start leveraging your email database, contact us at PowerInbox, today!