If you join us, what will you do?
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing mockups into functional components for our web application.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside other developers, to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance user experience and satisfy product requirements.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing the web application for maximum speed and scalability.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of key UI/UX design principles.
- Experience with Angular, React, Vue, or similar front end frameworks.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo, or similar UI frameworks
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on the backend, preferably in C#/.NET.
- UX design experience.
- Remote work experience.
Who are we
We are an energetic, growing, VC backed startup that is always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
Why are we
We believe email is awesome and the best channel in terms of company ROI! Instead of “Batch and Blast” the same static message to everyone email marketing, we create RELEVANT, personalized email campaigns – with dynamic content and advertisements.
What are we
We are revolutionizing the email industry by bringing real-time advertising – native and display – to email programs, dramatically boosting revenue and engagement for brands like Time, Hearst etc.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com