If you join us, what will you do?
You will be responsible for managing our IT infrastructure and corporate applications (ESP, CRM, billing system, etc.) across two locations (IL & US) and with a large number of remote workers. The position requires a blend of leadership, business acumen, communication, technical, business process improvements, strong project planning and execution.
Your day to day job will consist of planning future business growth from the IT perspective, monitoring the health and security of our IT infrastructure and corporate applications, working with the engineering teams in the US and Israel to review existing and future infrastructure and coordinating with the SRE(s) in charge, tracking and budgeting usage of new software or services and evangelizing better processes and security.
IT & Security
- Responsible for overall enterprise security & processes, including configuration and monitoring of our core systems (email & collaboration, password management, archival).
- Create, oversee and test security measures, as well as oversee business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Design and implement improved organizational systems, policies and procedures, including security & privacy policies as well as a vulnerability disclosure process.
- Communicate and enforce company-wide policies and procedures, and train & evangelize better security & privacy.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of multiple enterprise applications implementation projects in the CRM, HCM, ERP and other internal use enterprise application domains.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional use and system requirements that meet business needs.
- Coordinate application implementation and work directly with our teams to test and deploy customization and new functionalities.
Business processes & budgeting
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and implementing processes and system improvements to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity.
- Budgeting & tracking of third party vendors in use by the different parts of the organization (contacts, renewal dates, yearly/monthly budget, payment method).
- Ensure all related processes and procedures are documented and kept up-to-date.
- Participate in the identification and resolution of issues by recommending modifications to business processes.
In order to be great at your job, you’ll need
- Over 5 years of experience as a hands-on senior IT/business application manager
- Excellent social skills with proven ability to overcome objections, build consensus and form trusting relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience implementing IT processes in distributed & disparate environments
- Strong emphasis on safeguarding employee privacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Experience working with remote teams
This is extra, but if you have it, it will make us happy:
- Experience with GSuite, Hubspot and/or NetSuite
- Experience with Azure (including Azure AD), AWS and GCP
- Experience with setting up VPN software for a distributed & partially remote team
- Experience with SOC 2 & security audits
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with BYOD environments
- Experience with email delivery (deliverability, SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Experience with DNS & SSL
- Experience working with both IL & US teams
Who are we
We are an energetic, growing, VC backed startup that is always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
Why are we
We believe email is awesome and the best channel in terms of company ROI! Instead of “Batch and Blast” the same static message to everyone email marketing, we create RELEVANT, personalized email campaigns – with dynamic content and advertisements.
What are we
We are revolutionizing the email industry by bringing real-time advertising – native and display – to email programs, dramatically boosting revenue and engagement for brands like Time, Hearst etc.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com