Welcome back to our new series that features the people who drive the power in PowerInbox: our employees! This month we’re getting to know Sun Kyu Choi, our Ad Operations manager. He was originally born in Seoul, but has been living in New York for over 25 years. Fun fact: he used to play video games competitively in his late 20’s!
Here’s the in(box) side scoop on Sun Kyu…
1. What is your favorite part of working remotely?
Not being stuck on the bus or train every day.
2. What are some of your hobbies?
Video games, Korean music, Korean shows, Karaoke
3. What is one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?
There’s no point wasting time or energy worrying about things you can’t change.
4. What’s the nerdiest thing you do in your free time?
Follow various esports news
5. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure, and why?
Eating unhealthy and delicious food because I know it’s not great for me but it feels too good.
6. What’s a pet peeve of yours that no one knows about?
When I’m eating with someone and they get something on their face, I try to tell them or wipe it off for them.
7. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
Going on a global fool tour.
8. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Taekwondon’t – because I don’t do Taekwondo anymore.
9. How do you manage work/life balance?
Lots of sleep and not thinking about work when I don’t have to.
10. What’s the first thing you bought with your own money?
Dinner for my parents.
We hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about the people who drive the power behind PowerInbox! Stay tuned for our next feature.