6 Gold Medal Email Tactics to Rev Up Fans
With the Summer Olympics officially underway in Rio de Janeiro, the whole world is watching to see who takes home the gold, silver and bronze in their favorite sports.
For brands who want to get into The Games, DynamicMail offers an easy, winning strategy for engaging fans in the excitement and unity of the Olympic events. Here are 6 easy ways to use personalized, dynamic features to captivate your audiences as #Rio2016 takes center stage over the next two weeks:
- Live medal count: keep score with your own dynamic Medal Count featuring the top three or five countries as the games progress.
- Rio weather: add a live weather widget that shows whether the athletes are competing in rain or sunshine.
- Cheer on the athletes: add a live #Rio2016 hashtag feed that connects readers to Twitter where they can offer encouraging words to the competitors.
- Social feeds: build in live Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds for your brand, showcasing Olympic-related sponsorships, promos and other tie-ins.
- Event schedule: show upcoming event times to keep fans from missing out on their favorite sports or competitors.
- Olympic viewing venues: include a geo-location map that shows recipients where they can go to watch The Games with other fans in their neighborhood.
Despite its relatively short duration, the Olympics unites all of us in a way that no other event can—the passion and commitment of the competitors, the glory of overcoming adversity to bring home gold, and the drama of hard-fought, close-call victories…it’s an absolutely captivating experience for everyone around the globe. With simple tools to engage and excite recipients, PowerInbox makes it easy to bring the thrill and spectacle of #Rio2016 to your fans and customers.