With COVID, many people in quarantine, and lockdowns still going strong, the era of online events is set to continue indefinitely.
But we’re not letting that stop us from connecting with people and creating networking opportunities…
As such, we, at PowerInbox, announced that we will host a series of three exclusive virtual roundtable events about managing chaos during this challenging time period.
Each one of these VIP events will feature leading experts in the digital publishing industry who will discuss the methods they recommend for publishers to adapt during these unprecedented times.
Each of the roundtable events will be respectively dedicated to these hot topics:
- Post COVID
- Post Cookies
- Post Consumer (r)Evolution
The first of the three roundtable events — “Post COVID” — will take place on Wednesday, September 23rd at 1pm EDT.
Remember, this is a VIP event with space for up to 30 people only.
PowerInbox’s CEO, Jeff Kupietzky, will moderate the “Post COVID” roundtable, and he will be joined by industry leaders, including:
- Bill Maslyn, VP Revenue, Product & Operations at Dotdash
- Eli Lippman, GM, Celebrity Entertainment Group at American Media
- Ron Petty, Global Director Programmatic & AdTech Partnerships at Minute Media
With COVID, the demise of 3rd-party cookies, and radical changes in online user behavior, publishers need to adapt how they engage with and grow their audiences.
As Jeff put it:
“In this series, we’ll dig into the challenges we’re facing with folks on the frontlines to uncover how brand loyalty, trust and choosing the right channels can help digital publishers navigate the radical shift that’s impacting the industry.”
During the roundtable, participants will discuss points such as:
- The inevitable transition from print media to digital
- Drops in advertising spend
- How publishers must generate revenue directly from their audiences rather than through advertising
More information on the next 2 roundtable events will become available in the near future. Click here to be notified.