In this edition of “The Power Behind PowerInbox” series, we’re excited to introduce our HR Generalist, Noa Lichtenstein!
Noa joined PowerInbox in August, 2020. She lives with her drummer boyfriend in Tel Aviv, and she has a BA in Economics.
Let’s learn a bit more about Noa!
1. What excites you the most about your role at PowerInbox?
I am very excited about the fact that every day I need to think outside the box to find new and unique ideas to improve the HR department.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Always keep in mind that HR is a crucial and critical function in an organization. You should never feel underestimated.
3. What are some of your hobbies?
Dancing is my number one hobby. Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve loved dancing. Plus, I love going to different kinds of lectures about philosophy, music, theology, etc.
4. One piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
You are a cool person. Don’t ever forget it.
5. Superpower you’d choose & why?
Being Beyonce. No matter what you think, Beyonce isn’t a person — she’s a superpower. I don’t think I need to explain why.
6. What’s the coolest thing about your job?
7. What’s the nerdiest thing you do in your free time?
Well, if I have to choose only one, I l-o-v-e watching The National Geographic channel.
8. Favorite place you’ve ever traveled to?
San Sebastian in Spain.
9. Biggest guilty pleasure & why
80’s pop music is one of my favorite genres of music. It makes me feel happy 🙂
10. What’s your hidden talent?
If I wasn’t a coward, I would want to be a comedian!
11. What’s something you want to do in the next year professionally that you haven’t been able to do before?
I would love to do deeper interviews for job candidates.
We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power PowerInbox and have helped get us to where we are today: the only personalized Multichannel Messaging Ecosystem built exclusively for publishers.
If you’re interested in learning more about what we do, drop us a note.