Our next employee feature is Kevin Dole, a Publisher Account Manager here at PowerInbox!
Kevin has been with us for over a year and focuses on providing publishers with great customer service. He helps them generate more revenue by more effectively leveraging our technology. He was born and raised in New York City and has a degree in politics, economics, and law (“which is unrelated to advertising or technology, but hey, that’s how life is!” – Kevin)
Let’s get to know Kevin…
1. What do you love most about your role at PowerInbox?
I love the ability to talk to our many publishers about how PowerInbox helps them reach their ad strategy goals.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Be prepared to work with a group of very intelligent people who are always eager to help you in any capacity.
3.What are some of your hobbies?
I love heading outdoors and going cycling. I also enjoy photography, especially taking pictures in new and faraway places.
4. What is your favorite quote & why?
“I’m not afraid of dying. I’m afraid of not trying.” – Jay Z
This quote always reminds me to always go for it and to live my life with zero regrets.
5. What is one piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
Enjoy the moment because time is the most precious commodity.
6. Which superpower would you choose & why?
I would love to be able to teleport to any location. The world has so many beautiful places, and I want to see them all.
7. What’s the coolest thing about your job?
I love the flexibility we have to work remotely. I get to work from the convenience of my house or any other location.
8. What is your favorite place you’ve ever traveled to?
Rome. Just knowing that I was walking on the same streets that people have walked on for centuries is pretty amazing. There is also stunning architecture, like the Colosseum, Pantheon, and Sistine Chapel. Oh, and the food!!
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure & why?
A Shake Shack double patty cheeseburger, with the fries of course. It is just so delicious.
10. What’s the first thing you bought with your own money?
I ordered an appetizer and a drink to go along with my main meal.
We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power PowerInbox!