PowerInbox recently hosted an intriguing roundtable discussion about the effect COVID is having on digital publishers, and how they are planning on adapting to the “new normal” that we find ourselves in.
This roundtable, called “Post COVID“, was the first in a 3-part series of roundtable events: “Managing Chaos: Post COVID, Post Cookies, Post Consumer (r)Evolution“.
PowerInbox’s CEO, Jeff Kupietzky, was joined by these 5 digital publishing industry leaders to discuss the impact the pandemic has had on their businesses and what strategies they are implementing for success post COVID.
- Bill Maslyn, VP, Revenue, Product & Operations at Dotdash
- Eli Lippman, GM, Celebrity Entertainment Group at A360 Media (formerly American Media)
- Ron Petty, Global Director, Programmatic & AdTech Development at Minute Media
- Richard Russey, VP Publisher at Inc. Media
- Ethan Ross, SVP Global Head Sales at theScore
As Jeff put it: “Between COVID, cookies going away, and the incredible evolution in consumer behavior we’re seeing right now, publishers are having to completely re-evaluate how to engage existing users and grow their audience in the future.”
In this roundtable discussion, Jeff and the panelists discussed the challenges they are facing as they determine how to navigate in these unchartered waters.
Learn from these industry experts about how you can adapt your strategies accordingly, too.
The next roundtable event, “Post Cookies”, will take place on October 14th. Click here to request more details.